Saturday, November 24, 2012

Less Mad, More Tired

As the title goes, maybe I am feeling a little bit run down lately. For many reasons, new job, settling in new routine (which is a madness of 12 - 14 hours daily) and yet still trying to have a semblance of quality of life.

To be honest, I've had days (many days in fact) where I just want to throw everything away and get away from all the work and thinking. Today is one of those days. When everything seems to go wrong and there is too much noise in my head.

And I have to drag myself to do whatever I need to do.

Times like these I remind myself, hey you have it pretty good you know, good job that you enjoy doing, independence, health, loved ones around you. So just do your best, and forget the rest. Have  a good weekend, peeps.



No comments:

Post a Comment