Friday, April 27, 2012

I found Zuzana!!!

Well, if you have been a bodyrocker fan, you would know that ever-amazing Zuzana had split up with Freddy sometime late last year and the duo parted ways. Bodyrock website was taken over by a new instructor, Lisa, and together with Freddy, they still come up with amazing workout videos.

However, what has changed, imho, is that now it is less of a "body Movement" as they have introduced more equipment. Moreover, a lot more combo moves by Lisa, which just really isn't my type.

So I was wondering what happened to Zuzana, as she is a superb instructor and damn she is fit! I love how she speaks and gives instructions and she is such a positive person, it just comes through, even if it's on the net!

And I found her again! All new and improved with a new youtube site and probably a bigger production crew. See her site here! She now does ZWOD - Zuzana Workout of the Day. Kinda like cross-fit style I think. What I like about it is Zuzana goes back to the basic of no-equipment body workouts and mostly sticks to 4 types of exercises. Plus, now, she does the entire session on video with you! Yay! Previously, on bodyrock, she would demonstrate how to do the exercise and probably the video is edited in a way to show you the beginning and the ending of the workout. But now, you get to do the entire ZWOD with Zuzana! Awesome! I will definitely add this whenever I can, Zuzana is awesome!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment