Thursday, April 19, 2012

Something Different - KL Tower Night Towerthon 2012

Well I have just started getting back on the running track again, after about a month long hiatus from a tendon injury. Yay!

I just signed up for the KL Tower Night Towerthon, scheduled for 19th May 2012. For those not familiar with KL, KL Tower is a building (a tower, duh) of 421 metres in height. Apart from being a tourist spot, and telco tower, it is also for those looking for some adrenalin pumping activities, like base jumping! But no, I did not sign up for that. Even roller coasters frighten the heck out of me!

But, every year KL Tower hosts a race up its flights of stairs. And this year, I will be racing up KL Tower! Well, I am kind of nervous, don't know what to expect with the crowd and also the event will be held at night.

Definitely have to start training running up staircases, which I am fine with, ascending. But I kinda hate the rush coming down because I have the feeling of missing a step :O and then I have the shit-I'm-going-to-stumble-feeling. I wonder if this is normal?

For those, interested to sign up see here.

Hurry up and start practicing your Rocky-like moments on top of a flight of stairs!

No comments:

Post a Comment