Sunday, March 11, 2012

Brooks Half Marathon 2012

Wow, I am in so much pain right now, well my feet, that is, after completing the Brooks Half Marathon this morning.

Race started early in the morning, 530a.m. This was in bukit jalil stadium, and mostly was around the housing area there. A few killer hills, not to steep, but long. I felt thirstier than usual today, weird, I don't know why. My feet were hurting so bad, also don't know why. Perhaps it is time for a new pair of shoes?

Completed in 2:10, but felt like i could have done better because had to walk fast few times due to the excruciating pain in my right sole.

I have been limping quite badly whole of today and now I am soaking my feet in ice. I don't know which is more excruciating, the injury or the ice! This is the first time I am feeling this sort of pain, after 7 half marathons. So perhaps it is time to rest for a bit.

Hah, hopefully i recover fast, but all in all, lovely Sunday for me :P



Sent from my Windows Phone

2 comments: