Friday, January 6, 2012

Fitness Goals for 2012

Happy New Year everyone!

2011 was a fairly good year to me, from a fitness point of view, I definitely feel stronger and fitter compared to 2010. I completed 6 half marathons, since I started running in January 2011. My last Half Marathon for 2011 was the Penang Bridge Half Marathon which I completed in my best time so far, circa 2:20 :)


Well, in life there is no way else but up and I truly believe in setting targets and goals for one to achieve. So for 2012, I have been thinking about my goals for the year and I vow for:

Sub -2 Half Marathon AND 18% body fat!!!!!!!!1111111111

Don't tell me about limitations, my mind knows no such thing :))

I am currently at 24.85%, not sure how accurate the reading is in the gym thingymajig body analysis. BUT, I know how 18% body fat would look like on my frame and that is all I am visualising. In fact I have this written in red lipstick on my bathroom mirror and it greets me when I wake up every morning, HOLA!!!

Here's to a fantastic 2012 ahead and to achieving better things in life <3







No comments:

Post a Comment