Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Bodyrock 30 Day Fat Loss Challenge

Have I mentioned how I love Bodyrock? Well, this an awesome home workout programme! Short, high intensity programmes for people with different fitness levels due to variations and best part? Workout at home with minimum equipment!

The wonderful people at Bodyrock now introduced a 30 day fat loss challenge :) Perfect way to start the new year after all the pigging out over Christmas and New Year. Well for me, at least!

So, today I started with Day 1 of the Fat Loss Challenge. Day 1 is basically a fit test to gauge your fitness level, and you will check your level periodically throughout the 30 day. With day 1, it is 7 exercises, max reps for 50 seconds, 10 seconds break in between. So this is my score for Day 1:

Squat Jump: 35
Push ups (modified): 21
Burpees: 18
High Knees: 102
Switch Lunges: 30
Tuck Jumps: 27
Straight abs: 25

Looks like the next 29 days is going to be challenging! Not to mention, I will definitely add this to all my weekly runs!











No comments:

Post a Comment