Monday, April 1, 2013

Okay, I may be a little behind in times, but OMG why did I not discover Cassey Ho sooner??!

She is such an awesome trainer! And her personality is amazing! (must be hard to project charisma and cheerfulness over a video, especially when you are huffing and puffing away) but Cassey Ho does all that and more!

I totally wiped myself out over the weekend with a few of her workouts! She makes it look so easy coz she's always smiling and oh so happy on her videos, but try it... and feel the burnnn!

Personally, I feel that all trainers who take time and effort to post free workout videos are awesome and doing everyone a favour. So, hats off to Cassey. She also has month long workout programmes, just print it out and workout along to her videos! I can't help laughing sometimes coz she is so funny :) Since I am a little late in finding out about Cassey, I'm going to start her March Makeover programme today! To get the calendar for the March Makeover, just sign up for Cassey's free newsletter and you'll be able to log in to get the calendar!

Try this! and see how you like it! Also her bikini blasters series are soooo good! Gah! With that, have a good strong week ahead!


No comments:

Post a Comment