Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Missing In Action

So, I have been momentarily decommissioned from running due to the tendon injury. 

Unfortunately, about a week after that, I was down with horrible fever and chills for almost a week. I am still waiting for my medical results, did a complete check up, just in case it is something more serious.

Hopefully not! I finally feel a bit more like myself today, after 3 weeks of moping around and being ill. Perhaps it was just viral fever, which apparently has been going around KL and many people I know are falling ill one after the other. Body, oh body, I thought you were stronger than this?! So yesterday I thought to myself "screw this weak feeling, I will WILL my body to better health". And this morning I woke up feeling soooo much better!

Nonetheless, I did find something in the interim to keep me fit and busy without aggravating my injured foot! Will blog about it when I get better at it :) But it is definitely addictive for sure!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment